Applications will be accepted on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-3pm only by Human Resources. You may also apply online for any posted positions.
Join The Covington Team
At Covington County Hospital, we strive to provide opportunities for people to continually improve, learn and be motivated through teamwork, training and development. Together, we are making a real difference in the rural healthcare industry. If you'd like to be a part of our team, and are dedicated to excellence and outstanding customer service, we may have a career for you. Covington County Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Covington County Hospital
- Administrator/CEO - Full Time
- Medical Record Scanner - Part Time
- Admission Clerk - PRN (as needed)
- MT - Lab - PRN/week-ends
- Pharmacist - PRN (as needed)
- Floor RN (day shift) - full time
- Senior Care Unit RN - PRN
- Senior Care Nurse Aide - PRN
- Social Worker, Senior Care Unit - Masters Degree Required - Full Time
Arrington Living Center*
- Nurse (LPN or RN) - PRN Certified Nurse Aide - PRN
*Prior nursing home experience preferred for all positions*