Sometimes we can’t see the pain and troubles that others are feeling, but we can see the signs. More than half of all Americans will experience mental health issues in their lifetime, most often these issues arise within our elderly loved ones. Look for the signs, and when behavioral health troubles hit close to home, seek compassionate and professional help that’s also close to home.
Behavioral Health Warning Signs
- Change in appetite
- Extreme fluctuations in weight
- Fatigue and loss of energy
- Depressed or irritable mood
- Increased social withdrawal
- Loss of interest in appearance
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty concentrating
- Memory loss
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Treatment Structure:
- Patients admitted to this service attend 11 hours or less of treatment per week.
- 2 Therapy groups daily
- 1 Activity group daily
- 1 RN/education group daily
For more information or to refer a loved one to our program, call 601-765-4600.
5 Tips For Senior Adults To Have a Happy Holiday
Celebrate a New Year and a New You